Check out our latest 4×4 custom project build. Brand new VDJ79 GXL Land Cruiser custom build in Sandy Taupe with a portal axle system & loads of inclusions.
LandCruiser GXL VDJ79 Custom Project Build
Check out our latest custom project build on this Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 GXL Dual Cab.
(October 2018 Build date. Registered 16/01/19)
Upgrades and inclusions are as follows:
- Marks 4wd Portal Axle System Complete
- Marks 4wd High Clearance Towbar with Integrated Recovery points.
- Marks 4wd Bonnet Strut Kits
- Brown Davis Long Range Fuel Tank (Replacement main) 185ltrs
- CSA Hawke Alloy Wheel 17×8 x 6 wheels
- BF Goodrich KO2 All terrain Tyres x 6
- Muffler Kings Custom 3 “Exhaust Dpf back
- Quick pitch 270 degree awning
- 12/240 Electrical Fit out includes:
- Enerdrive Dc-dc 40 amp Smart charger with Solar Input
- 2x Enerdrive 80watt solar panels mounted on Canopy roof
- Enerdrive Epro Battery Monitor
- EPower 200amp/h 12v Lithium Battery
- Surface mount resettable circuit breakers
- 17 lpm 12v Diaphragm water pump
- 3 x12v aux plugs, 1 x usb plug 2 x Anderson plugs mounted internally in Canopy
- Epower 200amp/12v Invertor W/Rcd & Actfer Switch
- SIA Alloy Tray Body including:
- Rear Tool Boxes, Rear underbody Drawer
- 65ltr Stainless Steel Water tank mounted in Headboard
- 15 ltr Air tank under tray
- SIA Alloy Wind off Canopy
If you’re thinking of building your own custom 4×4, then we can help you make your dream a reality.
Give our team a call on (07) 4632 9782 to discuss your ideas.