Check out our latest 4x4 custom project build. Brand new VDJ79 GXL Land Cruiser custom build in Sandy Taupe with a portal axle system & loads of inclusions.
LandCruiser GXL VDJ79 Custom Project Build
Check out our latest custom project build on this Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 GXL Dual Cab.
(October 2018 Build date. Registered 16/01/19)
Upgrades and inclusions are as follows:
- Marks 4wd Portal Axle System Complete
- Marks 4wd High Clearance Towbar with Integrated Recovery points.
- Marks 4wd Bonnet Strut Kits
- Brown Davis Long Range Fuel Tank (Replacement main) 185ltrs
- CSA Hawke Alloy Wheel 17x8 x 6 wheels
- BF Goodrich KO2 All terrain Tyres x 6
- Muffler Kings Custom 3 “Exhaust Dpf back
- 12/240 Electrical Fit out includes
- Enerdrive Dc-dc 40 amp Smart charger with Solar Input
- 2x Enerdrive 80watt solar panels mounted on Canopy roof
- Enerdrive Epro Battery Monitor
- EPower 200amp/h 12v Lithium Battery
- Surface mount resettable circuit breakers
- 17 lpm 12v Diaphragm water pump
- 3x12v aux plugs, 1 xusb plug 2 x Anderson plug mounted internally in Canopy
- Epower 200amp/12v Invertor W/Rcd & Actfer Switch
- Quick Pitch 270 Degree Awning
- SIA Alloy Tray Body Including
- Rear Tool Boxes, Rear underbody Drawer
- 65ltr Stainless Steel Water tank mounted in Headboard
- 15 ltr Air tank under tray. – Refer to SIA Spec Sheet for further details
- SIA Alloy Wind off Canopy-Refer to SIA Spec Sheet for further details
Please note: We have not fitted suspension or bar work to this vehicle at this stage to leave options open for the
We are more than pleased to add more accessories to the vehicle upon request.