Looking for the ultimate lift kit for your Toyota LandCruiser or Nissan Patrol?
Portal axles are the ultimate 4WD accessory. Give your 4x4 extra clearance to handle the toughest of terrain and look like a beast out on the tracks.
Key Features of Portal Axles
- Comfort, comfort and more comfort!
- Lift your vehicle without sacrificing the quality of your ride on the road
- With the addition of 35″ tyres the total increase in ground clearance is approximately 150mm (6″) over standard
- When 35″ tyres are fitted, the differential to ground clearance is equivalent to having a standard live axle fitted with 43″ tyres
- Improved articulation is also experienced due to the increase in the vehicle track
- Less body sway is also experienced due to the standard height springs and retention of the sway bars
- The 16% gear reduction offers this same percentage increase in strength to all of the transmission components from the CV joints back to the engine
- Each transmission holds approximately 450ml of oil
- The oil supplied with the portal assemblies is high quality full synthetic
- The portal axle assemblies are supplied with breather hoses, manifold, and filters
- Portal vehicles have undergone brake and lane change testing and have easily passed all the required tests
Portal axles are designed to suit the following vehicles:
Toyota LandCruiser models
- VDJ76, VDJ78, VDJ79
- GRJ71, GRJ76, GRJ78, GRJ79
Nissan Patrol models
- GU Nissan Patrol
- Y61 Nissan Safari
(The design of the portal axles for Nissan Patrol models directly replaces the original Nissan live axle assemblies as fitted to all models from 1988 on).
The ultimate lift kit for your LandCruiser is now available
- 6″ (150mm) lift under the axle
- Engineered to suit 35″ tyres on 17″ & 18″ wheels
- GVM increased to 3950kg for 79 series, 3780kg for 76 & 78 series
- Track increased by 80mm
- Air operated free wheeling hubs
- Rear axle track corrected to match the front axle
- Transmission drum hand brake on transfer case
- Heavy duty one piece swivel housings
- Slotted brake rotors & ceramic brake pads
- Stainless braided brake lines
- 2nd stage manufacture compliant
- Legal in all states of Australia
Mick Tighe 4x4 & Outdoor are your local portal axles distributor in Queensland.
REQUEST A QUOTE
CALL US TODAY