Low profile storage solution
Ironman 4×4 have extended the range of Maxi Cases to include a 65L low profile design.
Both dust and water proof, it is perfectly suited to carry gear even in the most extreme outdoor environments.
New low profile form factor is ideal to store and transport a wide variety of camping gear, recovery equipment, cooking equipment, tools and more.
Made from UV stablised tough LLDPE plastic with lockable heavy duty latches and strong moulded hinges, the case can be mounted to a roofrack, bolted into a ute-tray or secured in a vehicle.
Incorporates interlocking ribs and strong 3.6mm wall thickness allowing the case to be stacked and nested with the existing range of Maxi Cases of differing size.
Size: 900mm x 460mm x 250mm
– Built for extreme Australian conditions
– HIgh strength design with 3.6mm LLDPE Plastic
– UV Stablised
– Interlocking ribs designed to interlock with other Maxi Cases
– Low profile size, ideal for roofrack mounting or internal vehicle storage.
– Mounted using straps or direct drill and bolt
Warranty: 2 Years.