There is nothing larger, stronger and more robust than the Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range of shock absorbers.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride.
The key to 4x4 shock performance is dissipating heat caused by suspension articulation and making sure the mounting points are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; on road, towing or off road in corrugations. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimize heat buildup and maintain their ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro features include:
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
Foam Cell Design
Warranty: 3 Years / 60'000km
Shipping and Returns
Most orders will be dispatched in 2-5 business days of payment confirmation.
- Standard shipping delivery times will range from 3-12 business days in metropolitan cities and may take up to 7-15 business days in rural areas.
- Express or expedited shipping is still available and will continue to be prioritized by our couriers but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
Please refer to the FAQ page for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.