Ironman 4x4’s Adjustable Front Sway Bar Link to suit Ford Ranger PXIII and Everest UA2, facilitates more clearance between the sway bar and lower control arm which has on occasion been identified as a concern when fitting long-travel suspension.
Featuring OEM style construction and appearance, the Front Sway Bar Link has an adjustable length to recalibrate with raised ride height.
• Adjustable length to recalibrate with raised ride height
• Creates more clearance between the front sway bar and lower control arm
• Easy on-vehicle adjustability
• Maintenance-free OEM style joints
• EDP e-coat protection with zinc passivated hardware
• 275-305mm adjustable length range
Adjustable to a shorter length to suit raised suspension height and long travel struts.
Set length as required to generate clearance between sway bar and lower control arm, commonly 15-20mm shorter than OEM length is required. – up to 30mm shorter is possible
Shipping and Returns
Most orders will be dispatched in 2-5 business days of payment confirmation.
- Standard shipping delivery times will range from 3-12 business days in metropolitan cities and may take up to 7-15 business days in rural areas.
- Express or expedited shipping is still available and will continue to be prioritized by our couriers but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
Please refer to the FAQ page for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.