Quantity Required: 2
Warranty: 3 Years / 60,000km
Trailing arms are some of the most exposed suspension components on a lifted 4x4 and are prone to bending and breaking. Ironman 4x4 has resolved this common problem by producing heavy duty ADR approved, adjustable lower trailing arms.
Providing radically stronger arms that can also correct driveline and pinion angles, the control arms feature over 5” of adjustment to suit a range of lifts and applications. The arms are on-vehicle adjustable, providing ease of adjustment once on the vehicle to ensure diff alignment is spot on!
Oh and did we mention they were tough? Featuring a solid 32mm centre, 60% increase in the thickness of the eyes surrounding the bushes and deeper penetrating welds to ensure maximum strength and structural integrity.
- ADR approved for on-road use
- Correct driveline and pinion angles
- Easy on-vehicle adjustment
- Over 5” of adjustment
- Fine M32 thread adjustment
- Solid 32mm centres
- Over-engineered construction
- Replacing original hollow units with solid 32mm
- 60% increase in eye wall thickness.
- Deeper penetrating welds
Shipping and Returns
Most orders will be dispatched in 2-5 business days of payment confirmation.
- Standard shipping delivery times will range from 3-12 business days in metropolitan cities and may take up to 7-15 business days in rural areas.
- Express or expedited shipping is still available and will continue to be prioritized by our couriers but may not always meet the next business day delivery standard.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind. But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
Please refer to the FAQ page for more information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.